THIS… is a 2005 Toyota Tacoma X-Runner, finished in Radiant Red with a gray interior.
- The attached Carfax history report lists no accidents in this truck’s past.
- Factory equipment includes 18-inch wheels, an X-Runner-specific suspension system, a body kit, cloth upholstery, front sport seats, folding rear seats, and air conditioning, according to a build sheet pictured in the gallery.
- Modifications reported by the seller are limited to gray paint on the wheels, the brake calipers, and the brake drums, a MagnaFlow exhaust system, and a Kenwood CD player.
- The seller states that the transmission, the flywheel, the clutch, the tires, the front brake pads, and the rear shocks are among the parts replaced on this Tacoma in January 2021. Receipts for some of the new parts reportedly installed are pictured in the gallery. An invoice also shown in the gallery notes that the frame was replaced in November 2017.
- Launched in 2005, the second-generation Tacoma was larger than its predecessor and it offered buyers more powerful engine options plus a variety of cab and bed configurations. It remained in production until 2015. Most units built were off-road-focused, but street-oriented versions (like this X-Runner) were available as well, though they were much rarer.
- Power comes from a 4.0-liter V6, rated at 245 horsepower and 282 lb-ft of torque. It spins the rear wheels via a 6-speed manual transmission.